• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

The "Would you rather" Game!

Would you rather........

• Attend a packed kickboxing class, naked.... OR

Votes: 17 94.4%
  • Immerse yourself in a vat of body lice?

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Habanero

Cyburbian
fun fun fun!

Much rather kickbox naked and let the jumblies bounce around that sit in a vat of lice anyday.

I agree on the naked kickboxing..... we'll have to think up more comparable for the next one.

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
Definitely the kickboxing.

Especially if KMateja, TexasPlanner, and Nerudite are there too!

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Re: ohhh!

TexasPlanner said:
I've got one!!

Would you rather eat a cup of centipedes...

or

Get an enema?
OK - need to move this to a new thread and start a new poll -

Tranplanner said:
Definitely the kickboxing.

Especially if KMateja, TexasPlanner, and Nerudite are there too!
I don't know.... it is like that episode of Seinfeld with the "Good naked and bad naked" I think kickboxing would rank up there with opening a jar of pickles.

nerudite

Cyburbian
KMateja said:

I don't know.... it is like that episode of Seinfeld with the "Good naked and bad naked" I think kickboxing would rank up there with opening a jar of pickles.
Yeah... I think naked kickboxing would be generally bad naked... especially if Richard Simmons was leading the class.

Habanero

Cyburbian
or throwing up on Saturday morning because you drank to much at happy hour.. and it's not the elevation..

oh.. wait.. I think I may have said too much...

gkmo62u

Cyburbian
Not to hijack, but...

Say Anthing--John Cusak and Ione Skye

"Kickboxing is the Sport of the Future."

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
I have no problem being naked...but I'm not so sure I'd want to be in a room full of naked planners.

Then again, maybe we have a new tradition to start at the Denver APA conference (not that I'll be there - but somebody can take pics, right?)

Habanero

Cyburbian
ohhhh

that would be interesting.. and then you'd get taken out of class with cuffs on (hey hey hey) if not laughed out of class first...

Status
Not open for further replies.