• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

There Can Be Only Three

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
Well, you know, from Highlander, "There can be only one", I named my son "Conner". But now... there can be only three.....zoning goddesses. Trail Nazi, me, and now "Sister Celeste", our newest member.

Budgie

Cyburbian
Trail Nazi said:
The trifecta is finally complete with the Sista joining us.
Is this alliance a force to be reckoned with? Does global male security hang in the balance?

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
HMMM. Is this a coven like Witches of Eastwick? Cuz I'm seeing something more like Hocus Pocus. ;)

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
;-) Chet's posting made
me think of the The Holy Grail scene where -

BEDEVERE: What makes you think she is a witch?
VILLAGER #3: Well, she turned me into a newt.
BEDEVERE: A newt?
VILLAGER #3: I got better.

Last edited:

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
Budgie said:
Is this alliance a force to be reckoned with? Does global male security hang in the balance?
Only if you're a guy living south of the Mason-Dixon line. You Yankees are safe! ;-)

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
Chet said:
HMMM. Is this a coven like Witches of Eastwick? Cuz I'm seeing something more like Hocus Pocus. ;)
I don't think you're taking the goddesses and their power seriously, Chet!

Budgie

Cyburbian
Zoning Goddess said:
Only if you're a guy living south of the Mason-Dixon line. You Yankees are safe! ;-)
What about use Free Staters from the Kansas Territory? Long live John Brown !!!!

Trail Nazi

Cyburbian
Chet said:

Well ZG is definitely the ring leader. Yay, now with Sister Celeste and the Visionary Diva too, there is a force of 4 to reckon with.

michaelskis

Cyburbian
Rumpy Tunanator said:
I'm more concerned about that little knome that keeps telling me to burn things;)
I am not as worried when he does talk to me, it is when he starts stalking me, and stares at me with those little beady eyes... not saying a word, and not answering when I yell for him to leave me alone.

JNL

Cyburbian
Budgie said:
Does global male security hang in the balance?
What is this "global male security" you speak of? I never heard of it ;)

JNL

Cyburbian
michaelskis said:
In the land of the Kiwi, it is not much of a concern to the guys I guess…
That's right... our Prime Minister is a woman, as is our Governor General, the head of our biggest corporation, the Chief Justice,...... need I go on? :)

michaelskis

Cyburbian
JNL said:
That's right... our Prime Minister is a woman, as is our Governor General, the head of our biggest corporation, the Chief Justice,...... need I go on? :)
Nope... I get it Kiwi women like to be in control...

Our last President was a woman... but her husband was the "elected official"