• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

There's Something About Miriam

nerudite

Cyburbian
Men tricked into kissing and fondling a pre-operative transsexual as part of a reality tv show are now suing.

I don't know which is worse, the network that came up with this crap or the contestants that should know better that something bad would happen as part of a reality tv show.

ludes98

Cyburbian
I heard about this yesterday on the radio. How awful is that? I think anyone who wants to do a reality show is a little strange.

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
When it comes to TV, nothing shocks or even mildly surprises me anymore.

Seabishop

Cyburbian
If he's pre-operative then how come he . . . why do you see . . . 8-!

Their lack of consent argument is interesting. They wouldn't have consented to fondling a dude so they consider it sexual assault. I wonder if women will be using this argument when they find out the guy they've been with isn't really a record producer.

El Feo

Cyburbian
Seabishop said:
I wonder if women will be using this argument when they find out the guy they've been with isn't really a record producer.

Crap, Seabishop, I just GOT a new keyboard from the last coffee-through-the-nose incident!

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
Seabishop said:
I wonder if women will be using this argument when they find out the guy they've been with isn't really a record producer.

LOL Dude your about to blow (hahhaha) a lot of dudes cover.
This article reminded me of Trainspotting when the dude reaches down and find mr. wormy.

SlaveToTheGrind

Cyburbian
Remeber the scene in Ace Ventura: Pet Detective where Ace finds out he kissed a tanssexual? Kind of like that, only worse.

I thought this would be about some show on The Discovery Channel or something. Please, label your threads responsibly: we call this crap Unreality TV around here.

Thank You for your cooperation.