• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

This is a little harsh

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Remember, Mohammed Atta, one of the 9-11 hijackers, had an MUP.

On killing planners, I remember several years ago, there was an article in the Buffalo News about a local community activist who visited Buffalo city hall, and took a hatchet to the head of one fo the employees. I recognized the name from grad school; it was someone fromthe University Heights neighborhood who wold occasionally use the School of Architecture and Planning computer lab, and try to engage others in the lab in heated debate.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Giff - I must come out of lurker mode to give you this:

ROTFLMAO

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
Chet said:
Giff - I must come out of lurker mode to give you this:

ROTFLMAO
I was hoping someone would get it....

OfficialPlanner

Cyburbian
LOL - I remember reading that on CNN and contemplated posting it here. I decided that would be a bold, tasteless move for a community of professional planners. Guess I was wrong. LOL

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
OfficialPlanner said:
LOL - I remember reading that on CNN and contemplated posting it here. I decided that would be a bold, tasteless move for a community of professional planners. Guess I was wrong. LOL
Too tasteless for the FAC.....never

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
I spotted the term 'harsh' in the title of an FAC thread and thought you were discussing an herb.. he..he..he..he