• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

This Is No Contest: Just Plain Fun! So Make A Caption Already!

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
Aw, come on! I'm the President of one of the most important nations in the world and can't make a bad card joke?
Don't worry, WMD is Ace of spades, and guess what card I have here! :-D

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
Yeah, I read that thread on Cyburbia about picking my nose and eating it. So what are you implying???

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
"I'm a true patriot, so don't believe the democrat lies! And to show you how I'm a true patriot, I dress like a patriot. This jacket was made in Indonesia, the American flag pen was made in Thailand, the tie is from China and my shirt is from Cambodia. Now that's a true American patriot!" :-D :p

sorry... couldn't resist to make another joke :)

H

Cyburbian
You want some of this?! You want some of this M----R F----R??!! See this flag? These colors don’t run!!

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
You wanta see my pen, You wanta see my pen, well you better be......

otterpop

Cyburbian
"Yo. Yo. Yo. A shout out to all my homeys back in Crawford. Gotta give my boys their props."

Doitnow

Cyburbian
So what if I dont have anymore tricks up my sleeve??
Wait till I show you whats in my pocket. :-D

A change for Bush

8-! I'm sick n' tired of wearing those same old, boring, patriotic colors...navy suit...white dress shirt...red tie...t's time for a change!

President Busch vs Mendleman and the winner is.....

Mendleman bit off my right pointer finger for not encouraging the media to key into "Cyburbia Forums."

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
Rumpy Tunanator said:
Do you know Mendelman or something? B-)

Good question, Rumpy.

Rochelle - your last post doesn't...seem...to...make...any...sense... :-S :)

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
mendelman said:
Good question, Rumpy.
Yeah, what about this one.

Rochelle29407 said:
Pyramania Or Fate

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

undefined3Dark Orange Mendleman pleaded with the hot chicks to watch their ashes when smoking in the 'vet. "Made of fiberglass," Mendleman explained ''vets had tendencies to 'blow-up' and catch 'fire'. " Moral to this sermon? Don't be a couple of asses.
from this caption contest.

http://www.cyburbia.org/forums/showthread.php?t=10997

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
forgot about that one

Weird

Rochelle - if you're out there (is anybobdy out there?), what's up dude or dudette? :)

Wrecked vehicle in wrecked carport.

mendelman said:
forgot about that one

Weird

Rochelle - if you're out there (is anybobdy out there?), what's up dude or dudette? :)
I am a female who wants for nothing better to do than insult photos by caption. Such as I am about to do re the above."Watch out Martha, 8-! I told ya not to mess with Mendelman's tractor. Ten lashes with a wet towel!