• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

This page cannot be displayed

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
Is it just me? Lately I've been getting that irritating message when I try to open some of the threads. I have to log off and come back into Cyburbia to get them to work, then it happens with others.

Repo Man

Cyburbian
Me too. Didn't Dan mention something about transferring Cyburbia to a new server? Maybe that is the reason for the recent glitches.

Mud Princess

Cyburbian
I can't see some of the avatars and pictures posted. Most of them are just little boxes with "x" in them.

Mud Princess said:
I can't see some of the avatars and pictures posted. Most of them are just little boxes with "x" in them.
Same with me. Initially I thought it was my computer because I had some problems with it this morning.

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
I could not get to Cyburbia at all this AM but the pages look find now

but then again im tired so...

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Embarrassing about Cyburbia's down time ... I'll explain at the Washington APA conference.

When you get an error message, please post the past it's on, and what the error message is.

Cyburbia hasn't moved servers yet ... it'll probably be towards the end of June.

Sorry ... :(

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Okay ... attachments should be working now. Same thing with custom avatars, I hope.