• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Those Nutty Brits!, Part 3

Repo Man

Cyburbian
So Barbie can have breasts but the Hulk can't have a big green willy?

Now that she has been exposed to the big green willy I have a feeling that when this girl reaches the age where she becomes sexually involved she my be very disappointed. :)

Jessie-J

Cyburbian
Hmmm....Hulk is suspiciously similar in size to Barbie.......I just don't think Ken can do it for Barbie anymore. mmuuuuaaahahahaha

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
Re: "Oh Nick, You're Such A Tool......."

Miles Ignatius said:
"To be British itself is a distinction."
My mother was born and raised in England. While growing up, we had this 1950's-era world globe. She proudly would say that "everything on the globe that's pink is ours." You see, all the British territories, colonies, etc., were colored pink. You know, exotic places like India and Canada.

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
Re: Re: "Oh Nick, You're Such A Tool......."

RichmondJake said:
My mother was born and raised in England. While growing up, we had this 1950's-era world globe. She proudly would say that "everything on the globe that's pink is ours." You see, all the British territories, colonies, etc., were colored pink. You know, exotic places like India and Canada.
Sigh...the good old days...sigh ;)

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
Nutty Brits? or Nutty Spanish? (the toy manufacturers are based in Valencia)

Now...That's some weird doll, eh?
Although being 6, i doubt it will leave a psychological scar (although shrinks may disagree) on the girl.