• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Those silly British ..

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Really, we need Journeymouse here to chime in about this ...

Yes, it's real. Even the BBC chimes in.

I guess British food is really that bad.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Oh, the double entendres ...

"It's no wonder 100 million faggots are eaten in the UK every year!"

"How many can you handle?"

"The first ever National Faggot Week starts on the 26th January! Seven days of nationwide faggot promotions, competitions and sampling."

"Dr Faggot and the Mr Brain’s Faggot Family will accompany you aboard a double-decker bus for your personal tour of the Black Country."

"Favourite Faggot: On their own, as a snack."

"The essential ingredient? Each member of the family must be fanatical about faggots."

Tom R

Cyburbian
fags

Doe you like your faggots with mustard, ketchup or cream?

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Re: fags

Tom R said:
Doe you like your faggots with mustard, ketchup or cream?
Well, they do come with a rich sauce ...

PlannerByDay

Cyburbian
Well how about the picture featured in Dan's org. link of steaming hot two balls, my guess is that they are faggots, on a plate next to a mound of white stuff, my guess is potatoes. What a interesting combo for something called a faggot.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
JoshD said:
steaming hot two balls
I'll just leave that part alone. Search engines may find it, and traffic on Cyburbia could jump to astronomical heights based on the search results of ... well, never mind.