• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Those with children....did you know this????

SW MI Planner

Cyburbian
Ummm...interesting concept from TeamLaw.org

In America, people with children are usually married - with a corporate state granted marriage license.

Now, everybody knows that a license is permission to do something that would otherwise be illegal;

Whereas it is not otherwise illegal to be married under common law; and, Whereas the only other reason it would be unlawful for two consenting adults to be married is if they were incompetent;

Therefore, if a couple goes to "the state" and asks the state for a license, where there is no other reason for them to need a license other than incompetence, in law, those requesting a license must be incompetent because that is the only reason they could need a license.

Now, one must ask, "When a bride and groom are incompetent to be married without a state license and that state grants that license, Who is responsible for the marriage?"

Answer: The state.

Who is responsible for anything created in such a licensed marriage?

Answer: The state.

And, what, typically, is the only thing created in such a marriage?

Answer: Children.

So I ask you, "Who do the children created in a state licensed marriage belong to?"

Answer: They belong to the state.
Ummmmm...... ok?! There is also theories on land ownership if your bored enough to check it out.....

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
Interesting....doesn't relate much for my situation (yet). We don't have kids from our marraige, and my wife had Kylie a year before we met.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
The land ownership section was quite interesting, if not overly simplified and a bit misleading.

Habanero

Cyburbian
Question-

They also state (on their website):

"The problem is that most of us have no idea what family means. If we did we would never treat the families we have the way we do. Think about it, most of the people in this country claim to be Christians. Christians believe in the Bible, and the Bible says that marriage is made by agreement between the spouses to be and with the consent of the father of the bride. The Bible gives no account of any other necessity. That’s it.

If you have those two things, you have what is known as a lawful marriage. Most of the churches though teach that you must have a legal and lawful marriage. They then tell you that you have to go get a marriage license from the "state" before the minister will marry you. Now, I ask you, "Where did all of that come from?" If the minister was teaching from God’s gospel, why then does he tell you to do something so foreign to God’s will?

The answer is, he is probably ignorant. His ignorance was likely caused by his education. Otherwise, why would he tell you to go to "The State of ‘X’" to get a marriage license? "The State of ‘X’" is a private corporation owned outright by the corporation known as "The United States Government" (Corp. U.S.) which is owned outright by, "The International Monetary Fund" (IMF). License means permission to do that which would be otherwise illegal. Why would a man of God tell you to go to a private corporation to obtain by license that which you already have a right to by your natural birth? He wouldn’t, if he knew what he was doing. After all, weren’t you also fooled?

The fact that you ask for a marriage license admits that you are incompetent to be otherwise married. The license does not remove your alleged incompetence, it merely transfers the responsibility (ownership) of anything you create in the marriage to the party that issued the license. In Law the doctrine is called "Parens Patria", which means "the state is the parent". That is why Social Services is running rampant with controls alleging that they have the right to control your children and to prescribe and administer drugs etc. to your children. That is also why they have you fill out paperwork that lists you as "parent/guardian" and for all intents and purposes you are not the parent you are only the guardian."

Not everyone believes the Bible is Law, so therefore in a nation that believes church and state are to be separate, why would we treat the Bible as Law? The notion of the "lawful" marriage they give is based on what is read from the Bible; what many believe to be an interpretation or a complete book of good stories. If they state the only other reason it [marriage] is unlawful is if the two consenting adults are incompetent, then why do they then state that anyone requesting a marriage license is incompetent? (Incompetent meaning not qualified in legal terms, inadequate for or unsuited to a particular purpose or application, or devoid of those qualities requisite for effective conduct or action). So under no conditions would I believe that statment to be valid. A license gives you specific permission to do what is deemed legal, but of such a nature that special regulations are necessary.

Habanero

Cyburbian
Okay, sorry, one more thing.

As guardian you send the children to public school where they are educated by the school in the latest drug techniques in Corp. U.S.’s D.A.R.E. program (translated directly from Hitler’s children of the fatherland program). Think about it, they admit that the program was designed to break the peer pressure group of the children. Have you ever noticed the peer group of a school child is the family. Then notice that D.A.R.E. stands for Drug Abuse Resistance Education. Break it down and notice that before their training in that program, the children have no Drug Abuse experience so when they attempt to understand the training they have to create their understanding by relating what they learn to themselves in the future. Then add Resistance and notice that resistance implies a will to participate that must be fought off even though it never really wins over the desire. Now add Education, and realize that that is their point. They are teaching the children to use and abuse drugs. Their final blow is their distribution system for Ritalin. The most powerful speed (crank) on the market. Use of nearly any amount causes overdose.

I don't remember them teaching me how to roll one or fire up a spoon, so I'm not sure how they deduce the program teaches children the "latest drug techniques".

Well, I can ascertain that the DARE program has accomplished its mind control mission with my sister, who can hilariously croon the entire DARE ballad (DARE! To keep a kid off drugs! DARE! To give a kid some hope! DARE To help a kid in need! DARE! To keep a kid off Dope!), usually when she's three sheets to the wind and someone offers her a joint. (although she probably never turns the joint down!)