• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Three times a charm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michele Zone

BANNED
I was an active participant for a while, then disappeared for a while, then logged back in briefly around 5 or 6 years ago and said 'Hi' and maybe posted a question again. Then I disappeared again. So I'm kind of back from the Cyburbia dead.

In a nutshell, I was a military wife and homeschooling mom for a long time. I joined Cyburbia while going to college and making plans to be an urban planner. Then life got in the way and I took a really long detour.

I am a few classes short of a BS in Environmental Resource Management with a concentration in Housing. I have a certificate in GIS. (I also have an AA in Humanities and a technical certificate from my corporate job related to insurance stuff.)

I'm currently a freelance writer and blogger. I recently moved to a small town in Washington and I am going to public meetings and hoping to accomplish stuff locally.

Michele Zone

BANNED
I'm, like, overwhelmed. People are talking to me and everything.

Excuse my tongue-tied-ness. My social skillz are rusty.

Gedunker

Moderating
Welcome back, MZ! Thanks for the update - you'll find many things haven't changed. And yet many have.

Have fun fining out which is which!:D

Michele Zone

BANNED
I was promised an Inquisition.

Did y'all not get the memo?

Or is all this niceness and lack of invasive questions just headfuckery to set up the ultimate gotcha?

8-!

Maister

Chairman of the bored
I was promised an Inquisition.

Did y'all not get the memo?

Or is all this niceness and lack of invasive questions just headfuckery to set up the ultimate gotcha?

8-!
There's an entire generation of Cyburbians who are sure not to 'get' you. But if you're serious (standby).....

Michele Zone

BANNED
Insert witty riposte HERE

Oops. I have been sleeping a lot, overly busy when I am awake and generally failing to keep up with my online social obligations. My bad.

Good to hear from both of you.

Michele Zone

BANNED
Okay, fine, be that way.

I shall go back and see if I can find actual questions. Oh, look, a question:

Does a guy ever really get a woman?

Well, I hear some guys know how to get the girl. But, I mean, I'm not a guy and that's just a rumor.

Did I miss anything?

(Waits to learn there is an entire thread in the FAC devoted to invasive questions aimed at MZ and I am merely showing my ignorance and lack of due diligence here. Plus terrible eyesight. There is that in my defense.)

Status
Not open for further replies.