• It's easy to sign up and post! Register with a working email address (we won't give it to others, or spam you), or through Facebook, Twitter, or a Microsoft ID. Google and LinkedIn coming soon. 🙂

Three times a charm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michele Zone

     
I was an active participant for a while, then disappeared for a while, then logged back in briefly around 5 or 6 years ago and said 'Hi' and maybe posted a question again. Then I disappeared again. So I'm kind of back from the Cyburbia dead.

In a nutshell, I was a military wife and homeschooling mom for a long time. I joined Cyburbia while going to college and making plans to be an urban planner. Then life got in the way and I took a really long detour.

I am a few classes short of a BS in Environmental Resource Management with a concentration in Housing. I have a certificate in GIS. (I also have an AA in Humanities and a technical certificate from my corporate job related to insurance stuff.)

I'm currently a freelance writer and blogger. I recently moved to a small town in Washington and I am going to public meetings and hoping to accomplish stuff locally.

Michele Zone

     
I'm, like, overwhelmed. People are talking to me and everything.

Excuse my tongue-tied-ness. My social skillz are rusty.

Gedunker

Mod
Welcome back, MZ! Thanks for the update - you'll find many things haven't changed. And yet many have.

Have fun fining out which is which!:D

Michele Zone

     
I was promised an Inquisition.

Did y'all not get the memo?

Or is all this niceness and lack of invasive questions just headfuckery to set up the ultimate gotcha?

8-!

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
I was promised an Inquisition.

Did y'all not get the memo?

Or is all this niceness and lack of invasive questions just headfuckery to set up the ultimate gotcha?

8-!
There's an entire generation of Cyburbians who are sure not to 'get' you. But if you're serious (standby).....

Michele Zone

     
Insert witty riposte HERE

Oops. I have been sleeping a lot, overly busy when I am awake and generally failing to keep up with my online social obligations. My bad.

Good to hear from both of you.

Michele Zone

     
Okay, fine, be that way.

I shall go back and see if I can find actual questions. Oh, look, a question:

Does a guy ever really get a woman?

Well, I hear some guys know how to get the girl. But, I mean, I'm not a guy and that's just a rumor.

Did I miss anything?

(Waits to learn there is an entire thread in the FAC devoted to invasive questions aimed at MZ and I am merely showing my ignorance and lack of due diligence here. Plus terrible eyesight. There is that in my defense.)

Status
Not open for further replies.