• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Thursday nite dilemmas

Should I go to my Grad level Organization theory class?

• What! Why haven't you dropped yet, the weather is still gorgeous fool!

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Go catch your 5 yo soccer practice for once, you can't believe how dirty she gets!

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Surface Transit Sara Jone's one woman show is free tonight at St Cecelia Music Society - GO! Work it

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • go to Dr. Mavima's class and try to get that A?

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

martini

Cyburbian
Its always fun to watch kids get dirty. They just find so much joy in that simple act.

SGB

Cyburbian
As the father of a 4 year old soccer fanatic, I've got to say go to your kid's practice.

[ot]Anyone else see any of the Virginia Tech @ Syracuse U. soccer/football match? Great game! My son didn't want to go to bed until the game was over.[/ot]

Suburb Repairman

moderator in moderation
Staff member
Thursday Nite here = College Discounts at bars; that'd be my choice!

tsc

Cyburbian
hmmm.... I hear ya. I am pretty stellar with my work attendance... but I just spent the morning at the Dr's office.... and am debating on whether to go back (driving 45 minutes to work..) or start my long weekend a little early.... I am leaning towards the latter..

gkmo62u

Cyburbian
No brainer Jen: its all about the children.

my 6 yo girl looks si damn cute in her too big umbro shorts.

Cardinal

Cyburbian
It's a no-brainer. The weather is nice and the leaves are turning. Get out and enjoy it. Forget a bout the kid. If you ignore them and leave them on their own they'll only grow up stronger. By the time they become a teenager they'll resent you anyway, so at least give them a reason.

Duke Of Dystopia

Cyburbian
Its a NO BRAINER, go for the A!

You can slack later. The better grades you get the more likely you will find a job that you only have to work on the weekdays. Your kid will understand and appreciate your efforts The better job you get the more your kids will benifit too.

Jen

Cyburbian
I think maybe mavima will go for the show it is at 7, and our class has been boring the hell out of him i can tell . Field Trip!!!

Jeff

Cyburbian
Grades mean nothing, haven't we had this discussion before? In fact a degree mean little too ... WTF .. go get drunk.

Otis

Cyburbian
Go to the practice. She's not going to five much longer.

You can get the good weather out there with her anyway.

A year from now you won't remember the show, but you'll remember you kid. Its all about the kids.

You can still get the A. Borrow someone's notes next time on the lecture. The paper is what's important anyway, not attendance (true? it was whn i was in grad school.).

Status
Not open for further replies.