• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Tiger attack on Roy footage released - link

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
Great way to start the morning that doesn't involve a beer !!!

PlannerByDay

Cyburbian
WOW

Didn't realize it dragged him off stage like that, by the head. And the lighting makes the tiger look orange.

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
I am confused was that
Tony the Tiger,
Tigger,
Hobbes, or
Bill the Cat?

The Irish One

Ten years of Ailurophobia, Elurophobia, Felinophbia, Galeophobia, Gatophobia therapy down the drain.

YOU OWE ME A 175 G"s BUDDY!!!!!!!

martini

Cyburbian
jeezzus eG, di you really have to post that? Really? I've lost all taste for my frosted flakes now....

biscuit

Cyburbian
Whene will the carnage end. I can only imagine what the fiend did to Piglet and Pooh.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
RichmondJake said:
Not likely; I heard the tiger was Jewish.
Yes, that was obvious from certain camera angles, if ya know what I mean, wink wink ;)

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
Oh my... there goes lunch... so gruesome... only a vicious mind could have thought in putting said graphic video on the internet!

First it was Roy... will the next one be Calvin? :p

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
SkeLeton said:
Oh my... there goes lunch... so gruesome... only a vicious mind could have thought in putting said graphic video on the internet!
YOU"RE RIGHT! Any sane American would have SOLD the rights to it and made millions. Damn foreign tourists.... (sorry tourists)

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
nerudite said:
What? NOBODY is gonna touch this one? ;)
I was laughing too hard to type. Told ya, the one liners in this thread are killing me!