• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Time Wasting Nirvana

jestes

Cyburbian
As inspired by the recent time waster posts. I think that this one has all of them covered:

Penguin Thingy

This has multiple versions of the penguin bashing thing. Some are pretty funny.

Dragon

Cyburbian
The boss clubs Penguins too!!! 8-! One of the most harmless animals on earth!! What will he do to me if I continue to slack??? :-c

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
I did the zero gravity penguin and got 6239.1 They told me to go eat a sandwich while I waited for the penguin to stop.

ludes98

Cyburbian
This is indeed nirvana a la penguin. It has easily cost our company several lost work hours as I forwarded it to co-workers and they all love it too. JNL started a bad thing with the penguin. :-D

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
NHPlanner said:
Whatever it is, it's filtered as adult content by my employer......
More a joke than a game. You try to capture children escaping from Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch

martini

Cyburbian
Indeed, they're all good time wasters, Even my ever effiecient wife enjoyed a few rounds of the games.

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
In the Saturday March 13, 2004 Louisville Courier-Journal
in the Favorite Bookmarks was this -

Entertaining
Click anywhere and the penguin dives. Click again and the yetiswings the bat. How far can you make the yeti hit peguin? Find out in this goofy online diversion.

http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~hopha/penguin.swf