• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

TMI and shameless post padding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
While all you hard working planners glubbed your way to the office this morning, I slept in, happily unemployed, and now I'm sitting here in my skivies with a cup of joe. Now stop slacking and get back to work!

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
ugh im jelous
id love to be home in my warm skivies, fluffy shoes sipping a hot cocoa.

But I think I need to skip the unempolyed part.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Chet said:
While all you hard working planners glubbed your way to the office this morning, I slept in, happily unemployed, and now I'm sitting here in my skivies with a cup of joe. Now stop slacking and get back to work!
Posted at 9:40 am, and you call that sleeping in?

You can't call yourself a true slacker until you've slept in to after 12:00 noon, on a weekday, and didn't get dressed until the local evening news. When you've have an inverse day, then you can start bragging. You're slacking at slacking, Chet.

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
Dan took the words right out of my mouth.....way too early in the am for TRUE slackage.

Habanero

Cyburbian
donk said:
Unless he is going to take a long nap this afternoon.
Oh, naps are heavenly! Have another cup of joe for me- someone in the office was cleaning out their nasty fish tank in the kitchen sink so I was unable (and too grossed out by nasty fish water) to clean my cup at the same time.

Wannaplan?

Bounty Hunter
Moderators, I think it's time to delete this thread.

From: http://www.cyburbia.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1966

"Post padding is defined as making a post with no real purpose. It's a post that only exists to increase a user's post count. Padded posts may be deleted by a moderator. Post padding includes starting or participating in "roll call," "consecutive number game," or "increase your post count" type threads. Such threads will be deleted. Post padding also includes posting two or more consecutive messages in a thread to reflect one train of thought; posting a very short message, following it up a few minutes later with another short message ... and another, and another, and another. Instead of posting a new message, edit amend your previous post. Moderators have the right to consolidate or delete posts to improve the readability of a thread."

Status
Not open for further replies.