• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Tour of Pittsburgh (Broadband recomended)

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
After checking out the page, and their talk about a "special" invasion into the pitt, I'd have to warn you to stay away from the Pegasus:f:;)

Seriously though, quit being lazy and get out your camera Biscuit ;-)

biscuit

Cyburbian
boiker said:
I want to visit now more than ever.
Come on anytime! Bring the wife and take a visit to Kennywood. Take in Frank Lloyd Wright's Fallingwater. And get a personal tour of the city courtesy of
Biscuit Trolly Tours...

...Just as soon as we finish cleaning up from the last tour. ;-)

Biscuit,

Great pictures! Question for you. Where can I find one those Primanti Bros. sandwich shops in relation to Chatham College or the ballpark. I'm drivng in from Baltimore in August, to drop my cousin off at school then going to the ballpark to catch a game.

biscuit

Cyburbian
the north omaha star said:
Biscuit,

Great pictures! Question for you. Where can I find one those Primanti Bros. sandwich shops in relation to Chatham College or the ballpark. I'm drivng in from Baltimore in August, to drop my cousin off at school then going to the ballpark to catch a game.
You can get a Primanti Bros. sandwich at PNC Park. My favorite is the capicola (sic?) and cheese...Yum. Just remember to double up on the Lipitor. Nothing says summer in the 'Burgh more than a big fatty sandwich, a cold beer and watching the Buckos loose another game. :)

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
biscuit said:
You can get a Primanti Bros. sandwich at PNC Park.
They sell that crap there? :-#

You should go to the one on Center Ave in the Hill or the one on Federal St (or Ave, I forget) just past the 24 hour beer store;)

No, seriously you should go to the one in the strip district on 16th or 18th St (somewhere around there) or if you have time the southside one on Carson St. Say hi to the "Bus" for me;)

biscuit

Cyburbian
Rumpy Tunanator said:
They sell that crap there? :-#

You should go to the one on Center Ave in the Hill or the one on Federal St (or Ave, I forget) just past the 24 hour beer store;)
Is Primanti Bros. selling crack now?

UrbaniDesDev

Cyburbian
Market Square

The easiest one to find is Market Square downtown. The original Primants is on 18th street between Smallman and Penn in the Strip.

(I don't really like them)