• Back at the office or school? Still working from home? Need to vent, or just connect with other planner and built environment types? Come join us!

Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing or masks required.

Tuesday 3/9/04 Noontime question from Michaelskis

Mud Princess

Cyburbian
Seabishop said:
By the way, those of you in CT, NY, & NJ watch for new Rhode Island tourism commercials coming soon - they show a red Mini Cooper driving through scenic spots - I guess its the "good things come in small packages" angle. I'll be expecting you after they have their effect. ;)

ooh! we can take our Mini to Block Island!

michaelskis

Cyburbian
JNL said:
how long should I come for? Who's got room on their couch and is not hiding a secret psychosis?

Hmm... I can deal with a room mate for a while. I will crash on the couch, you can have the bed. I do ask that you will not laugh at my apartment. I am not gay (sorry gays) I just like to make sure my apartment looks good.

Doitnow

Cyburbian
The Irish One said:
Ireland
Czech
Netherlands
Germany
Brazil
Argentina
New Zealand
Libya
India
China
North Korea

TIO! Whenever u Plan a trip to India, Do let me know!! even if takes you a decade to finish of hte first seven great destinations. :-}