• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

U of W

Quail64

Cyburbian
Anybody here know anything about the planning/architecture programs availible at the University of Washington? I checked their web site, so I know they offer them; but I was wondering if anyone could possibly give me some more information on them?

EX-planner

I got my Master of Urban Planning there in 91.

If you're interested in the planning graduate school and already have undergraduate work in planning or something related, it's not worth it. The architecture program might be better.

However, undergraduate might be better if that's what you're inquiring about. However, at least when I was there, they didn't have a BA or BS in planning, you only got a general degree in Environmental Science or something like that.

LouisvilleSlugger

Cyburbian
thanks for the advice!!! I have been looking at UW. it seemed like a lot of things overlapped with the background I already have.