• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Ultimate 80s Quiz!

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
80 - I should have done better

I second guessed myself I should have had 7 more

donk

Cyburbian
I scored 68. - night rideresque and said I should have played more packman.
and you have to like question 54.icon12.gif

nerudite

Cyburbian
I got 74. Too bad they had so many t.v. questions. I didn't know that many of them (especially gi joe or he-man ones)... I aced the music questions though.

Mud Princess

Cyburbian
I got a measly 55. I did great on the music and history questions, but the TV questions focused too much on cartoons (I was already an adult!) and sci-fi.

pete-rock

Cyburbian
Mud Princess said:
I got a measly 55. I did great on the music and history questions, but the TV questions focused too much on cartoons (I was already an adult!) and sci-fi.

I got a 69. Too many questions on cartoons and kid movies; I graduated high school in '82.

BKM

Cyburbian
Only 46. I am not much of a moviegoer, and I didn't see many of the movies used in the quiz. I is lame :(

Greenescapist

Cyburbian
I'm a pop culture retard and quit the quiz when I could only answer 1 out of the first 5 questions. 90s pop culture was much better anyway.

PlannerByDay

Cyburbian
I got a amazing 47, that makes me a "spoon gagger" and i was awarded a puke greek rubics cube. I guess I was out skateboarding to much or maybe it was that thing called Nintendo.

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
45, but hey I can't remember sh*t about the 80's, and many of the answers I got right were just lucky guesses :p

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Bah. 70. Seems like only yesterday, too, when just about every movie about my generation took place in Chicago's northern suburbs.

Jessie-J

Cyburbian
i got a "Knight Rider" score too. I was just a baby in the 80's-born in 77.

I remember most of the cartoon stuff! I did horribly on the TV show stuffs..... not bad on the music, perfect score on the potpurri

yeah, who knew......the 80's still suck. ;)