• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

un-PC replacement to Dan's Crown thread

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Well, since the ballyhoo'ed PC replacement has turned decidedly un-PC, why not just start another one that's un-PC to begin with?

DISCUSS:

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Well, they're both white ...

You did say un-PC, right?

nerudite

Cyburbian
Is that llama above the age of consent?...

Oh yeah! It doesn't really matter to MJ.

el Guapo

Capitalist
1.) McCauley Caulkin's favorite bridal fits both boy and beast.
2.) Doctor Do Little-Boys with his favorite end of the Push-Me Pull-Me.
3.) What is the difference between MJ and a Greyhound Racing Dog? MJ losses interest when the hares (hairs) come out.
4.) Posing in the afterglow of some hot Llama Love.
5.) With enough surgery and money even a Llama can grow up to be a white boy!

GeogPlanner

Cyburbian
Year 2160:

"After years of inbreeding within the British Royal family, genetic deformities have started to take thier toll."

Journeymouse

Cyburbian
GeogPlanner wrote:
Year 2160:
"After years of inbreeding within the British Royal family, genetic deformities have started to take their toll."
I object!

It wouldn't just strike the English RF - it would strike every member/descendent of the European RFs. They are all as guilty of marrying their cousins as the Germa... sorry, English RF.

GeogPlanner

Cyburbian
i didn't mean to direct that shot soley at the UK...but here in the states, the family line of the royal family was just one of those thinhgs from 10th grade world history that just sticks in your head

Journeymouse

Cyburbian
I didn't think it was - but I thought it was worth pointing out that they're English, not British , and only one part of what is effectively a rather large, world wide family.

Sorry if I read(?) a bit defensive