• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Urban planning emojis

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
I'm looking through long lists of emojis, looking to replace the default smileys, and maybe recreate as much of the old set of smileys as possible. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough, but there's not much out there that say "planning!" in some way.

Let's see ...

πŸ“ - an angle.
πŸ› - city hall.
πŸ‘” - standard planning office attire for men.
πŸ§”πŸΌπŸ§”πŸΎ - standard planning director beard.
πŸ™ - city skyline.
πŸ™…β€β™€οΈπŸ™…β€β™‚οΈ - denied.

What else might be out there?

Hink

OH....IO
Flags?
States?
The foot emoji?
Supervillain?
Jigsaw?

DVD

Cyburbian
If there is a sarcasm emoji that would be great.

Also Yoda for a wisdom emoji.

Whose Yur Planner

Cyburbian
The state flags would be good. Sarcasm is definitely needed. We need planning director for both men and women. A NIMBY one would be great. Eyeroll is also needed.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
:michigan:
One of the first additions. :mi: Also returned the wine smiley :wine:, and adding beer in a bit.

The state flags would be good. Sarcasm is definitely needed. We need planning director for both men and women. A NIMBY one would be great. Eyeroll is also needed.
If there is a sarcasm emoji that would be great.

Also Yoda for a wisdom emoji.
All in the works! A lot of the state flags look the same when they're 44x44 (or 22 x 22), so I'm going to have to find some kind of workaround.

Thanks!