• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

US Dept of Justice Lurker!

Wannaplan?

Galactic Superstar
Really?! Totally freaky! I hope it's not because of that coin pop-up ad thread. If so, I'm so screwed!!

Habanero

Cyburbian
damn it, do I have to go into hiding again? argh, hiding always messes with my social activities!

:)

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
When the FBI and/or CIA start lurking too often here.. you mods gimme a call ok? So I can run away in time ;)

SGB

Cyburbian
The Irish one said:
how can you tell the feds are lurking?
My guess is that the mods probably spotted someone on the boards with a "@usdoj.gov" email address.

Jeff

Cyburbian
See....all you non-American anti coin purchasers are done now!

Cardinal

Cyburbian
I have always trusted in the wisdom of John Ashcroft and his rightous campaign to rid America of anyone opposed to the enlightened policies of our great president.

(Any past comments I may have made about voting for Ralph Nader, being opposed to war in Iraq, or attacks of the Bush regime on our basic rights were, of course, entirely in jest.)

el Guapo

Capitalist
Par - a - noid

If you were well armed like you should be you wouldn't fear your own government.

Sorry, I just couldn't resist. :)

Really, why the paranoia? You don't think that maybe someone in the DOJ may be interested in our profession without wanting to make you guys wear arm bands and take train rides to the Final Ashcroft Solution? If anything "justice oriented" is being investigated they are likely here look at Mike D. I hear harvest was good this year.

el Guapo

Capitalist
OMG! That is funny. I can just envison lady justice's teat showing up in the photo behind him!

donk

Cyburbian
They probably looked at the site because of:

1) Suspicion of commie inclinations/leanings of members;
2) Right wing tendencies of some members;
3) Suspicions of cruelty to animals, especially kittens;
4) Negative comments about ashcroft, bush and others; and
5) Scared of the invasion of Canadians and our unsupportive gov't

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
El Guapo said:
OMG! That is funny. I can just envison lady justice's teat showing up in the photo behind him!
Oh great, now I've got this image of Janet Reno's teat....

Wannaplan?

Galactic Superstar
No, that's all wrong! You need a pic from Playboy or some hardcore lactation site. It needs to be over the top, Jenna Jameson style!

donk said:
You where thinking of something like this?

Habanero

Cyburbian
Beaner said:
No, that's all wrong! You need a pic from Playboy or some hardcore lactation site. It needs to be over the top, Jenna Jameson style!

I never want to think of Janet doing any of the things I've seen Jenna do-

blargh, double blargh!

The Irish One

See....all you non-American anti coin purchasers are done now!
they're ANTI american, let's not sugar coat things.

If you were well armed like you should be you wouldn't fear your own government.
no amount of weapons I can buy will stop a napalm carpet bombing, and you know this is true.

Moderators can see your IP address
I feel so naked.

Scared of the invasion of Canadians
clearly, we should be praising the tactical usefulness of Canadian Bacon.

kms

Cyburbian
Strange Brew...

The Department of Justice are here to " 'just the beds."

el Guapo

Capitalist
The Irish one said:
no amount of weapons I can buy will stop a napalm carpet bombing, and you know this is true.

I don't turn on my radar until they get real close...

The Irish One

I don't turn on my radar until they get real close...[/QUOTE

you'll never need it anyway

The B-2's low observability is derived from a combination of reduced infrared, acoustic, electromagnetic, visual and radar signatures. These signatures make it difficult for the sophisticated defensive systems to detect, track and engage the B-2. Many aspects of the low-observability process remain classified; however, the B-2's composite materials, special coatings and flying-wing design all contribute to its "stealthiness."

SGB

Cyburbian
Or:

6) They actually have a personal interest in planning. A Planning Commission member, perhaps?

Nah.......

donk said:
They probably looked at the site because of:

1) Suspicion of commie inclinations/leanings of members;
2) Right wing tendencies of some members;
3) Suspicions of cruelty to animals, especially kittens;
4) Negative comments about ashcroft, bush and others; and
5) Scared of the invasion of Canadians and our unsupportive gov't

Runner

Cyburbian
The Irish one said:
As fun and as enjoyable as they were, no one does napalm and the carpet thing anymore, its just so passé. Everbody knows you gotta have JDAM to be anybody today :)