Beaner said:No, that's all wrong! You need a pic from Playboy or some hardcore lactation site. It needs to be over the top, Jenna Jameson style!
See....all you non-American anti coin purchasers are done now!
If you were well armed like you should be you wouldn't fear your own government.
Moderators can see your IP address
Scared of the invasion of Canadians
I don't turn on my radar until they get real close...[/QUOTE
you'll never need it anyway
The B-2's low observability is derived from a combination of reduced infrared, acoustic, electromagnetic, visual and radar signatures. These signatures make it difficult for the sophisticated defensive systems to detect, track and engage the B-2. Many aspects of the low-observability process remain classified; however, the B-2's composite materials, special coatings and flying-wing design all contribute to its "stealthiness."
donk said:They probably looked at the site because of:
1) Suspicion of commie inclinations/leanings of members;
2) Right wing tendencies of some members;
3) Suspicions of cruelty to animals, especially kittens;
4) Negative comments about ashcroft, bush and others; and
5) Scared of the invasion of Canadians and our unsupportive gov't