• It's easy to sign up and post! Register with a working email address (we won't give it to others, or spam you), or through Facebook, Twitter, or a Microsoft ID. Google and LinkedIn coming soon. 🙂

Username changes

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
This thread is for the announcement of user name changes, per the new user name change policy.

You'll have to start your own thread for trash talk of new usernames. :)

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Also, to clarify:

I change that still leaves you more-or-less identifiable isn't a major name change, and probably something we could do more often. An example might be RichmondJake to FloridaJake. A major name change is something that leaves no traces of the original name; for example, michaelskis to XXdragonslayer69XX

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Hink_Planner ➔ [user]Hink[/user] (minor change)

A major name change is something that leaves no traces of the original name; for example, michaelskis to XXdragonslayer69XX
Oh that would be awesome! I am all for that... NOT

I personally plan to keep my name because it describes me well. My name is Mike and for a good part of my life, I was a ski bum!

Veloise

Cyburbian
Also, to clarify:

I change that still leaves you more-or-less identifiable isn't a major name change, and probably something we could do more often. An example might be RichmondJake to FloridaJake. A major name change is something that leaves no traces of the original name; for example, michaelskis to XXdragonslayer69XX
Now this could be fun to discuss....

Veloise ---> biker NASCRAP smoker babe

dontchu dare change my handle! been Veloise for something like 30 years!!

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Wanigas? ➔ [USER]Wannaplan?[/USER] (minor change)

dvdneal

Cyburbian
In accordance with some other thread I read out there I must change my name to something that includes "plan"
DVDplanner (kinda lame):(

Maybe I can include zoning in there somehow?
DVDzone? The DVD zone sounds like it would have to come with a list of uses. :(

Sorry, I can't think of a minor name change, but the dragonslayer69 thing sounds cool.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Send me an email - cyburbia (at) cyburbia (dot) org.