• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Vote By The Issue

boiker

Cyburbian
Planderella said:
This website features a quiz that allows you to match up the issue with the particular democratic presidential primary candidates.
just as i suspected: I agreed with Dean, Kerry and ................Sharpton? wow.8-!

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Dean - 5 in agreement, Sharpton - 4 in agreement, Clark and Edwards - two each, Kucinich - 1. In reality, the differences in what the candidates say on some issues is extremely minor. I wonder how much the decision to select one statement over another had to do with style of expression rather than content.

otterpop

Cyburbian
Majority of issues (and the most importants to me) were Kerry, with two each for Clark, Dean and Edwards.

Trail Nazi

Cyburbian
For both Clark and Dean, 4 common beliefs. Edwards, Sharpton, and Kerry, 2 common beliefs.