• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Wal Mart Irony

SGB

Cyburbian
Just watch how quickly those who participate become former "Associates."

Big Easy King

Cyburbian
Hmmm...I wonder if Playboy will feature some of the elderly greeters in the picture layout. "Hello, welcome to Wal-Mart."

Jeff

Cyburbian
I have lost all respect for that magazine.....

OK maybe not.

SlaveToTheGrind

Cyburbian
Playboy.com announced Monday it is searching for the sexiest women at Wal-Mart Stores.

Do they exist? Not unless you count the white trash mullet heads that I have seen at wal mart.

biscuit

Cyburbian
Planderella said:
**Waiting to submit pics for the Women of Planning issue** ;)
I'll sign up for a pre-sale of that issue. ;)

Seriously, I can't remember ever seeing a hot girl at Wal-Mart before. Maybe somewhere out there, lurking under the pegged jeans, blue eye shadow and Aqua Net frozen bangs, is a Wal-Mart hottie just waiting to show her stuff to the world.

el Guapo

Capitalist
Must not lust in my heart....

Her name is Joyce...and I hear BNL's McDonalds Girl (but with appropriate lyric changes) going through my head everytime I see her in that blue apron with lots of flair. Stock that endcap, help that customer, scan my merchandise Joyce....Must not lust in my heart....

Jeff

Cyburbian
Do they have to work at Wally Mart, or could they just be .... ummm shopping there?

Big Easy King

Cyburbian
biscuit said:
I'll sign up for a pre-sale of that issue. ;)

Seriously, I can't remember ever seeing a hot girl at Wal-Mart before. Maybe somewhere out there, lurking under the pegged jeans, blue eye shadow and Aqua Net frozen bangs, is a Wal-Mart hottie just waiting to show her stuff to the world.
That issue will be in your dreams.

Wulf9

When I saw the title for this thread, I thought someone was referring to Sam's Club ads promoting National Small Business Week.

Super Amputee Cat

Cyburbian
Wal-Mart is among the biggest hypocrites on the face of the earth. They refuse to stock Heavy Metal type CDs, but they will fill the shelves with skanks like Faith Hill and Shania Twain. (Yeah, like they're real role models for today's youth). If that isn't fk'd up, I don't know what is.

Jessie-J

Cyburbian
What a joke.
The white trash/hoosiers will be lining up at the newstands. Hope you've got a subscription- that'll be a hot issue.