• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Wanigas his age?

Happy Birthday "Wanigas?" I notice you put down the month and day of your birthdate but not the year. So, hmmm, let me guess: Your name is John and you are 47. How close am I?

Wannaplan?

Bounty Hunter
Hey, thanks for noticing! You are cold... I'm younger than that, but older than 30. ***sigh***

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
[Rumpy Tunanator] Happy Birthday, hope you get drunk enough to see the knomes that steal everyone's underwear:b: [/Rumpy Tunanator]

Have a good one dude!:b:

el Guapo

Capitalist
Happy Birthday Old Man! May the prostate fairy treat you well as you slide into your golden AARP years. ;)

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
DecaturHawk said:
Ah, to be young again...Happy belated Birthday!!
Ditto from me.

BTW Michele Zone - you were too close for comfort .

JNA said:
Ditto from me.

BTW Michele Zone - you were too close for comfort .
I am sorry, but your comment just doesn't compute. Too close to what? I was off by 15 years! :)

I thought about commenting that 32 isn't that old but I can't chime in with wishing I were "young again" as well. I have said before that I am 38. I have plenty of friends in their 40's and 50's. My dad is, uh 79? He quit mowing the lawn about 3 years ago or so. I expect my best years to be ahead of me. I think Tolkein had it right: the Tweens (twenties -- but viewed as if they are an extended part of the teen years) are awkward.

But, hey, I threw out my bed a week ago -- which had apparently gotten contaminated with mildew or something -- and I feel like I have been gifted a new body for Christmas. I feel decades "younger" (healthier) and probably look 5 years younger than I did a week ago. They can start carding me again when I buy liquor. ;) If I get any "younger", I will look exactly like my avatar, a nickname I haven't been called in years. (I am no longer blonde, like I was as a tot, but I've still got the curls.)