• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Warning, stay away from Tuna

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
I think the warning only means that pregnant women can only respond to your postings 2 or 3 times a week... ;)

Cardinal

Cyburbian
How many times do I need to say this? Mercury and PCB's are nothing more than fish seasonings, no different from any of the other spices.

Jeff

Cyburbian
I like my tuna with just a dash of fecal colliform. Mmmm mmmm good.

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
Not a problem for me. My mom makes the worst tuna casserole in the world....it scarred me for life (sorry mom).

plankton

Cyburbian
Tuna is one of my favorite foods. A fellow worker of mine is convinced that she got cancer eating tons of sturgeon that came out of the Columbia River as a kid.

I am actually pretty pissed off about this particular issue and countless others that speak to the health of this planet. If I thought that things were getting better it'd be one thing but with all this Clean Skies, Healthy Forest, crap, I'm freakin' out.

Thank you giving me this opportunity to vent....I feel much (at least a little) better now.

Budgie

Cyburbian
Dill or sweet relish?

Miracle Whip or Mayo?

White or red onion?

Leaf or Iceberg lettuce?

White, Wheat or Rye?

el Guapo

Capitalist
Budgie said:
Dill or sweet relish?

Miracle Whip or Mayo?

White or red onion?

Leaf or Iceberg lettuce?

White, Wheat or Rye-(toasted)?
Yummy.

BTW - Budgie,
My punk-Ohio State-grad sister is running off all at the mouth. She doesn't live too far from you. If the game goes poorly, I may have a job for you. Got any purple spray paint? How do you feel about 4x4 Chevy Suburbans? ;)

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
Budgie said:
DILLor sweet relish?

Miracle Whip or MAYO?

White or RED ONION?

Leaf or Iceberg lettuce? EITHER

White(NEVER), Wheat or Rye? Like both but Toasted
?what about a slice of in season Tomato?

Last edited: