• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

We have not had one of these in a while

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Well, it is either a femmemullet or a dykemullet. Hard to tell. All dykemullets are femmemullets, but not all femmemullets are dykemullets.

What would you're ex-wife call it Giff? :)

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
On weekdays, she offers robust, end-to-end e-business solutions to Global 2000 corporate clients.

On the weekends ...

Yes ... Dutch Women's Rugby!

nerudite

Cyburbian
Looks like a lot of my neighbors in Portland. Lose the suit, let the leg hair grow, add some Birkenstocks and... voila! You've got my old neighbors.

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
bturk said:

What would you're ex-wife call it Giff? :)
Geez, is this the second time you have brought up my lesbian ex....are you obsessed? I can give you her number next time she is in denial.

Mastiff

Gunfighter
nerudite said:
Looks like a lot of my neighbors in Portland. Lose the suit, let the leg hair grow, add some Birkenstocks and... voila! You've got my old neighbors.
You forgot patchouli oil... And, mind you, Eugene is worse. Larger proportion of a smaller population, and a major college.