• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Weather Forcast for DC??

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
Anyone in the DC area know what the weather holds in store for those of us decending upon the nation's capital for the APA Conference?

I saw some forcasts looking for some rain early next week....but wondered if anyone local had a better handle on things. :)

MD Planner

Cyburbian
Just checked weather.com and it's not looking too bad. Chance of a few showers Sunday and Monday, but nothing serious and highs around 70. Could be worse.

Rub it in that SOME of us will be stuck at work during that time!!!!!

[Rain Spirits conjure] May the rains be merciless and plentiful during the final week of April. [/Rain Spirits conjure] :-D

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
The weather is wonderful but tree pollen count is VERY high-the world is covered in YELLOW!

Pack a light jacket for evenings if we get showers otherwise its very comfortable.

See yall soon!

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
Saturday and Saturday Night: Protestors clash with police in the mall. Injuries in the lower 70s. Protestors tapper off by evening.

Sunday and Sunday Night: Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of a man driving a tractor having a standoff with police. Highs in the mid 60s. Lows in the upper 40s.;)

Big Easy King

Cyburbian
Planderella said:
Rub it in that SOME of us will be stuck at work during that time!!!!!

[Rain Spirits conjure] May the rains be merciless and plentiful during the final week of April. [/Rain Spirits conjure] :-D
Exactly! From the King to the rain...stay the hell away from the Big Easy during the final week of April/beginning of May...Jazz Fest time!!! :-D

Trail Nazi

Cyburbian
The weather is going to be great. I would not be too worried about the showers. I would be concerned about the IMF protestors more than the weather. RT put it very nicely about the forecast.