• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Web Sites for Downtown Revitalization

Cardinal

Cyburbian
I am currently putting together a page of links to "downtown" information for the Wisconsin Downtown Action Council web site. I am looking for links to sites with general information, data, manuals, guides, good case studies, etc., not links to local downtown or Main Street groups. I am trying to find sites which tie into a couple of themes:
- Downtown Development is Economic Development, and
- Downtown is the Smartest Form of Smart Growth.
The topics could be anything related to downtown development, for example; retail, brownfields, historic preservation, parking, redevelopment, grants and financial assistance, marketing, etc. I would appreciate hearing what sites you all find valuable. Our site, still in development stage, is www.wisconsindowntown.org. My links are not yet up there, but I can send a file to anyone who wants a copy.