• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Weekend Caption Contest: Saturday 28 February 2004

el Guapo

Capitalist
"Let's review how Buffalo's culture surpasses the acheivements of the Roman Civilization. We can compare and contrast Caligula and the Buffalo Bills later. By the way, it is a little know fact that the Bills were originally the Oneonta, New York - Williams of Orange, a Presbyterian Minor League Team in the New York Conference of the the CFL. But after a daring 1956 St. Pat's Day daylight raid where 17 citizens of Buffalo died of a combination of exposure and alcohol toxicity the team's charter paperwork and the offensive players were captured and brought to Buffalo on a Schlitz beer truck. So, you see - the Bills, as they were shortly thereafter renamed - didn't originally come with a defense. Did I mention that I want to be the first twice divorced guy to get elected president? My name is Dennis…I'm a Virgo"

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
you started with

el Guapo said:
"Let's review how Buffalo's culture surpasses the acheivements of
My ending would be -

The rest of the world, because they (those other people) (sorry, those other people :p ) don't have or originated these 3 necessary foundational building blocks leading to World Domination and further more are not found elsewhere because the people of the Buffalo area rarely migrate beyond the sound of the accordion or smell of cooking Kielbasa.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
I'm Home! This is the candidate that should have gone all the way!

steveanne

Thank you members of the board for helping me plan out my Memorial Day Weekend. Next on the agenda is "Anderson's Roast Beef vs. Mighty Taco..."

boiker

Cyburbian
Class! As you can see, not unlike contemporary civilizations, the polish society advanced through three distinct "ages" itself.