• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

    Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Weird things for sale

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
Moderator
Messages
5,443
Points
34
I saw one of those things at a nudie bar in Duluth. It was a bar scene with stuffed ground squirrels and chipmunks. Some were sitting at the bar and others were playing pool and such. It looked really old. I thought that was the coolest thing I saw at that Upper-Midwest APA conference
 

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Messages
10,080
Points
34
giff57 said:
I saw one of those things at a nudie bar in Duluth. It was a bar scene with stuffed ground squirrels and chipmunks. Some were sitting at the bar and others were playing pool and such. It looked really old. I thought that was the coolest thing I saw at that Upper-Midwest APA conference
If the Upper Midwest APA holds their conferences at nudie bars, I am definitely going to be attending.
 

Otis

Cyburbian
Messages
5,169
Points
29
Need a set of stuffed dogs playing poker to go with the prints.
 

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
Moderator
Messages
5,443
Points
34
Michael Stumpf said:
If the Upper Midwest APA holds their conferences at nudie bars, I am definitely going to be attending.
Note to conference planners:

If the conference center and hotel are separated, make sure that no nudie bars are on the route between the two.
 

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Messages
10,080
Points
34
giff57 said:
Note to conference planners:

If the conference center and hotel are separated, make sure that no nudie bars are on the route between the two.
I was at the APA conference in New Orleans a couple years back. I stayed at the Best Western at the opposite end of the Bourbon Street strip from the conference center. I don't recall seeing any nudie bars along that route. ;)
 

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Moderator
Messages
18,712
Points
69
I want this. On a one-to-ten scale of RUGGEDNESS!, it would rank 11.

 
Top