• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Hi there! 👋 well. well. well . . .

Hello all. This looks like a confused and excitable group of people. I am here to check things out, keep some balance and harmony in my world and keep in touch with those who aren't.

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
Yeah, more FL divas!

Or

are you another "goddess"?

Welcome from the western shores of Lake Michigan!

ludes98

Cyburbian
Confused? You will come to understand the power of the Throbbing Brain. Welcome to the forums.

more goddesses

I am an independent goddess, moving in my own circle. I know and am always amused by the origanl three. Strong Women All!

PlannerByDay

Cyburbian
Visionary Diva said:
Hello all. a confused and excitable group of people.
We're planners, the most confuded and excitable group of people out there. Welcome from the east shore of Lake Michigan

Trail Nazi

Cyburbian
Welcome. Is this who I think it is? You will always be a Princess to me. ;) But you are correct, you are an independant goddess among us.

Last edited:

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
Hi Diva, from one of the original 3! :)

PS, Just a word of warning. My name is so long it is oftentimes shortened by posters to ZG. Guess what yours will be?

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
oh boy I see my time as board Diva is over. Ah well happy to pass that along to a new person.

Welcome from Trial Nazi'sneck of the woods

Budgie

Cyburbian
Visionary Diva said:
Hello all. This looks like a confused and excitable group of people.
What gave you that impression? Everyone has their frenzies and contradictions. There only one person on this board who is clearly pegged -- EG !!!!, my evil twin.

Enjoy the boards and don't ruin them with sanity.

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
From the north shore of the mighty Ohio, 609 miles south of the great city-state of Pittsburgh, where the women are goddesses and the sheep are hiding, a place where time has entered its very own dimension, Greetings :b:

Or something like that.

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
Divas and Goddessess, oh my!

Guess the male population better start behaving, eh? Welcome!

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Welcome to Cyburbia. Zoning Godess, are you sockpuppeting? ;)

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
Welcome
from the SW Indiana, in the Central Time Zone, on northshore of the Ohio River, at mile marker 792.5

I am not too confused, but what do I know. B-)

michaelskis

Cyburbian
VD Welcome from the crossroads of US 131 and I-94

Just so you know, new people buy the next round :b: