• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

We're not having octuplets!

Just wanted to announce our good news to all my Cyburbia friends - we're having a baby, just one, due Thanksgiving weekend. We had our ultrasound this morning, and everything looked great - heartbeat was strong. So yay! Just wanted to share.

Kel

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Most excellent! The holidays will be fun for you and Rob!

Jeff

Cyburbian
That's great....congrats...now you gotta post ultrasound pics!

el Guapo

Capitalist
Damnation - I was hoping to see you, the NY Eight(tm) and thier "biological father" on the Today Show with Katie Couric. ;)

Congrats and may he or she live a great life.

donk

Cyburbian
Best wishes, glad to hear everything worked out for you.

We'll have to have a name the Mateja thread when you know the sex.

OhioPlanner

Cyburbian
We know a lot of people that have announced they are pregnant. We're blaming it on the massive snowstorms this summer. Everyone just stayed inside

Ok, it isn't the best picture, but the dark boomerang shaped blob is my uterus (sorry!) and the blurry blob between the two stars is Baby Mateja.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
nerudite said:
That's awesome news Kel! Although it was fun thinking of a whole brood. ;)
Yeah, kinda like 101 Dalmatians, but different....

Mastiff

Gunfighter
I tried ALL morning NOT to post this...

KMateja said:
the dark boomerang shaped blob is my uterus
...but how did you two manage to get your uterus shaped like a boomerang?!

NHPlanner

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator
Staff member
Great news Kel! :)

Wanted to respond yesterday, but got tied up in meetings all day...my best to you and Rob for a nice, easy pregnancy! :p

Jen

Cyburbian
Oh Baby

Oh my gosh! How exciting...COngratulations....How are you feeling....how is Rob feeling.... Wearing maternity clothes yet?....wearing Robs shirts yet?...Ok his polo shirt could be a polo dress on you right?....

Have you started the perineal massages yet? Have a doula and a birth plan ready? Have you registered at Baby Gap yet, oooh i love shopping for infant clothes and so will you but don't go overboard on newborn stuff,

somebody hold me back, I have so many questions.....

Yippee you get to use the expectant mommy parking spaces!!!

prudence

Cyburbian
Congrats. Wonderful.

Does that mean you will provide more nurturing and consoling posts?

prudence said:
Congrats. Wonderful.

Does that mean you will provide more nurturing and consoling posts?
I can't tell if you think my posts aren't nurturing and consoling enough, or are too nuturing and consoling. Hey, muggie did think I was "nice". :)