• It's easy to sign up and post! Register with a working email address (we won't give it to others, or spam you), or through Facebook, Twitter, or a Microsoft ID. Google and LinkedIn coming soon. 🙂

What an Honor - 20 drunkest cities in America

dvdneal

Cyburbian
I would normally say it's a bunch of college towns, but the north really has nothing better to do when they get snowed in.

I imagine a lot of the "dry" towns on the list are in dry counties.

The One

Cyburbian
CRIPES!!

If I had to live in Pissconsin I'd want to be drunk all day EVERY DAY:D:-c:lmao::trollface::beers::b::girlydrink::wine::b::girlydrink::girlydrink::beers::girlydrink::b::awesome::win::-s:-b+o:)v::'(

If I had to live in Pissconsin I'd want to be drunk all day EVERY DAY:D:-c:lmao::trollface::beers::b::girlydrink::wine::b::girlydrink::girlydrink::beers::girlydrink::b::awesome::win::-s:-b+o:)v::'(
Yeah, I would go crazy having to live with Scott Walker and his BS.

I am quite sure that a buddy from HS might be be responsible for a good portion of alcohol consumed in Appleton.

I love Wisconsin... with the exception of the weather, it is a very nice state. Good people, good politics, great football, and phenominal cheese.

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
I don't really want to click that many times.... did Buffalo make the list? What number?
No, they didn't. The state of WI dominated the list. And I wouldn't take that as being a particularly good thing if I was them.

mgk920

Cyburbian
I do believe that a major part of the reason why my home town of Appleton leads that list is that the area was so heavily settled a century+ ago by immigrant Germans and Irish. German beers and Irish whiskey.

I also believe that the serious mis-handling of the entire beverage alcohol issue beginning during the early 20th century fed right into it after the 18th Amendment was repealed.

Mike

Wow Wisconsin-impressive and not in a good way. Most of the places have pretty lousy winter weather. I wonder if that has anything to do with it?

Bumping this because I saw a pretty good band from Appleton, WI not to long ago
[video=youtube;9ymiz0-YDXU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ymiz0-YDXU[/video]