• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

What are the odds?

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
Anyone been watching Last Comic Standing? One of the 20 comics was from Londonderry NH and one was from Muskego Wi.... 2 of 20 not bad.

jordanb

Cyburbian
And the moral is: You have to have a sense of humor to live in Wisconsion.

Rimshot, please.

:)

jordanb

Cyburbian
Er, just hit submit and noticed that one was NH, not WI. :(

So what's so special about that?

donk

Cyburbian
Both are near / at the location of frequent posters.

Must be something in the water.

I caught a repeat of it on Comedy Central. Which I have to say, I love that Comedy Central does repeats of shows like this and Conan.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Saturday Night Live too. I only wish that they'd do reruns of more recent SNL episodes (with Tiny Fey/Jimmy Fallon Weekend Updates), and episodes from the lost years (early 1980s and late 1980s).

Oh, and will anyone ever air Fridays again?

Mud Princess

Cyburbian
Gosh, I thought I was the only one who even remembered Fridays!

I still remember Michael Richards (aka Cosmo Kramer, long before Seinfield) on that show. There was a skit where he was applying for an office job, but somehow ended up with a mouth full of ink after chewing nervously on a pen... It was hilarious!!

Mastiff

Gunfighter
Mud Princess said:
Gosh, I thought I was the only one who even remembered Fridays!

I still remember Michael Richards (aka Cosmo Kramer, long before Seinfield) on that show. There was a skit where he was applying for an office job, but somehow ended up with a mouth full of ink after chewing nervously on a pen... It was hilarious!!
And the one where he's trying on new jeans, and someone opens the door with him lying on the floor trying to pull his pants off over his shoes... priceless.

Oh, and Mark Blankfield, the freaked out druggist ("I can haaaandle i-i-i-i-t!") starred in _Jekyl & Hyde, Together Again_