• Back at the office or school? Still working from home? Need to vent, or just connect with other planner and built environment types? Come join us!

Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing or masks required.

What book(s) are you reading?

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
JNL said:
SkeL - how was Pattern Recognition?
Haven't read it yet... I have it on hold... I read Virtual Light last summer, along with Idoru and All tommorow's parties, all 3 are excellent :) I also enjoyed Neuromancer..

Trail Nazi

Cyburbian
SlaveToTheGrind said:
Me too! I read it several times a week. My son likes the part where he can feel dads "scratchy face" (for those who don't know, it's a childrens book with textures).

Definite fun for the kiddies!

Last night, I bought the new Diana Gabaldon book: Lord John Grey. I am very excited because I got the author to sign it for me, Zoning Goddess and our other Zoning Goddess Sister. She gave a little talk and then took questions. I actually asked one question with two parts. Very exciting! I am surprised that I was even calm enough to talk to her because I was so hyper from getting to see her. However, by the time that I got my books signed I was on such a sugar high that I was exuding hyperness and could barely contain myself.