• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

What category can I upload my images to?

JCDJ

Currently I'm uploading my images to the categories "Commercial and Retail", "Residential Developments", and "Other Images" wherever they fit best, but these are all under "Best Practices". Is that category something people can just upload to, or do the people who run the site place the best examples there?

JCDJ

Oh I see

Wait, I think I get it, we the members upload photos to the categories, not based on the quality of the photos, but on the quality of the development in the photo, so we decide. Please reply anyway, because I'm nearly clueless to this website, I've only been here for 2 days. :)

el Guapo

Capitalist
1. Welcome!
2. Follow your gut on where to post. If you get too astray a mod will suggest options.
3. Look for more traffic (suggestions) on Monday. This is a 8-5 M-F kinda plce most days.