• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

What city is shown in the cyburbia logo?

Agcrisco

Cyburbian
I live in the Portland area, and it (the diagram in the logo) looks like Portland with the area where the Skidmore Fountain is located (the two way street with an island thats running perpindicular to the waterfront), the waterfront (to the left), and the central park (the square a little to the right) which is in front of the city Library. But im also sure im wrong because the closer i look at it, it looks like a suburban area, and the fountain actually runs paralel to the river.

Last edited:

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Dan commissioned this art work from a former cyburbanite. As I recall, his name was StarrDarcy. 8-!

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
Chet said:
Dan commissioned this art work from a former cyburbanite. As I recall, his name was StarrDarcy. 8-!

snarf...... 8-!

Habanero

Cyburbian
Chet said:
I thought Starr was of the other gender, my mistake. :-\