• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

What not to do with your hair #1

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Sorry these are a bit dark. This bloke was in a local watering hole last night until he got kicked out for bathing in the washroom. Yeah, walked in on that, not a pretty sight.

Head shaved. Giant tuft of hair jutting from back of skull.

Sexy. Very sexy.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Downtown said:
Chet - Do you carry your camera with you everywhere?
I told Boiker I'd take some pics of a a certain retailer for him. It just happened to be in the car. Blame my friend Melissa for making me go get it ( and for making me "pose" for a picture when she was really turning to get him ). :)

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
A dark little corner of the Ale House. It was a really wierd night. I ended up drinking with Judy Tenuda, and Prudence was across town drinking with Quiet Riot.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Repo Man said:
Now that's a picture I wanna see. Prudence and Kevin DuBrow!
I was wrong - it wasnt Quiet Riot - It was Motly Crue

Repo Man

Cyburbian
Well Chet, I would say that photo falls into the "Skullet" category according to the mullet junkies.

I wonder if there are any Planullets (planners with mullets) out there.