• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

What Star Trek race are you?

What Star Trek Race are You?

• Bajorans - The Bajoran sense of spirituality is so strong that they have developed a very strong wil

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Betazoids - Because of their training in the schools of Betazed, they are rarely xenophobic, and can

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Borg - Borg are cybernetically-enhanced humanoids from somewhere in the Delta Quadrant. Technologica

• Cardassians - Cardassians are humanoid bipeds from a very warlike planet.

• Changelings - Changelings are a race of shapechangers from the Gamma Quadrant. They can appear as vi

• Ferengi - The Ferengi built their entire culture on pursuit of wealth. They are always looking for

• Humanoids - uniformity among humanoid races has been assumed to be the work of some progenitor race.

• Klingons - Klingons are a warrior race who hold personal and family honor above all else.

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Romulans - They are intelligent, cunning, and very commonly ruthless. They also frequently revert to

• Vulcans - Devotion to Logic and the suppression of all forms of emotion is the Vulcan credo.

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I am such a huge geek I am a member of one of the more obscure races.

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • I am not a Star Trek geek.

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • What is this Star Trek you speak of?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

el Guapo

Capitalist
You're a Star Trek geek or you wouldn't have clicked on this link. So who are you, Who, Who?

Note to the ubergeeks: Yes, I know I didn't mention every race in the universe. Yes, I know the descriptions are not broad enough to convey the richness of Rodenberry's creation. You know what write your own poll you damn trek freak.

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
I must be a Vulcan; how else would a planner survive hours on end in front of (televised) boards, taking abuse from board members, applicants, and citizens? And really, aren't all zoning cases about the "good of the many"?

BTW, I am of the "Captain Kirk is the only real ST captain" school of thought. The original was first-run when I was a wee one, and I remember having absolute conniptions one night when both (non-cable) t.v.'s in our house were tuned to "The Incredible Mr. Limpet" with Don Knotts. The horror of it all! My dad finally agreed to decamp to the bedroom t.v. so I could see the OK Corral episode. I have had a plant since college that is named Mr. Spock. Guess I'm a geek. But I've never been to a ST/sci-fi convention.

Jeff

Cyburbian
Gotta be a Klingon...I don't know anyone else...

Now where is that great Trekkie pic Dan posted a while back ??

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Zoning Goddess said:
I must be a Vulcan; how else would a planner survive hours on end in front of (televised) boards, taking abuse from board members, applicants, and citizens? And really, aren't all zoning cases about the "good of the many"?

BTW, I am of the "Captain Kirk is the only real ST captain" school of thought. The original was first-run when I was a wee one, and I remember having absolute conniptions one night when both (non-cable) t.v.'s in our house were tuned to "The Incredible Mr. Limpet" with Don Knotts. The horror of it all! My dad finally agreed to decamp to the bedroom t.v. so I could see the OK Corral episode. I have had a plant since college that is named Mr. Spock. Guess I'm a geek. But I've never been to a ST/sci-fi convention.
It must be another Vulcan characteristic to name our plants, although mine (Clarissa) is at least not named after some Star Trek character. Yes, planners must be Vulcans. As for those of you who are claiming not to be fans, come on, admit it. Nobody believes you. Live long and prosper.

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
I can't decide what race I am...probably one of those weak-ass races facing extinction that the crew of the Enterprise decides not to help as it would interfere with the Prime Directive.

My wife claims I'm part Ferengi as I love it when she rubs my ear lobes.

I have never been able to get into Star Trek. However, I guess I'm somewhere between a Klingon and a Vulcan.

Repo Man

Cyburbian
I am not a Star Trek fan, but I would choose whatever race gets to hook up with Jeri Ryan.

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
Planderella said:
I have never been able to get into Star Trek. However, I guess I'm somewhere between a Klingon and a Vulcan.
Does that make you a cunning linguist? ;)

Sorry, couldn't resist...

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Binar. Definitely a Binar.

*please refrain from obvious jokes*

I voted betazoid, because that is the one that most fits my personality, i guess. but i should have voted "Not a geek", since i've never seen a movie, and watched a little TNG (although if i know its called TNG, i may have geek proclivities)

Status
Not open for further replies.