• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

What to do with Abu Abbas?

What to do with Abu?

• Shot while trying to escape.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Give him to Italy - AGAIN. There he will serve his sentence(s)

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Free him like we [u]may[/u] have promised the PLO after we give him a stern lecture on the evils of

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Give him to the new Iraqi government after they are ready

• Screw the PLO - Take him to America for his fair trial - then kill him.

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Give him to the Israelis and turn a blind eye

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Let him go to Syria and tell him that if we see him again it is certain death.

• Give him a bturk-ing - with all that implies! (see discussion below)

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
A creative execution

I saw we shoot out his knee caps so that he will be wheelchair bound. Then we'll take him on a nice cruise on the Achille lauro to make up for being so horrible a judge and jury. Then we'll suddenly come to our senses, realize he's a supreme F-wad, and we'll push his wheelchair overboard.

donk

Cyburbian
Don't forgetabout the beatings and psychological torture before the big plunge.

michaelskis

Cyburbian
Drop him into the middle of NYC at night, with his name tatooed on his fore head. I am sure that it would be an effective punishment.. (if he lives, then shoot out his knee caps)

Runner

Cyburbian
Re: A creative execution

bturk said:
I saw we shoot out his knee caps so that he will be wheelchair bound. Then we'll take him on a nice cruise on the Achille lauro to make up for being so horrible a judge and jury. Then we'll suddenly come to our senses, realize he's a supreme F-wad, and we'll push his wheelchair overboard.
I wouldn't plan on pushing him over. I would however plan on sending him on a cruise that has also booked a MOSSAD reunion. Then just let things take their natural course.

A good time would be had by all... :) well, except for one.

Habanero

Cyburbian
here's my idea

first, you make him open 30 hot radiators, then you take a thick envelope and paper cut the quick under all his fingers and toes, and the skin in between, then have him stand in a downward dog position in an alcohol bath. Then you strap him to a MOAB and send him on his way.

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
How about locking him up in a room with a TV that only shows the C-Span ( or it could also be The Jerry Springer show)channel and he gets caffeinne injected intravenously.

Or you could lock him up in some studio and make a reality show :p

Status
Not open for further replies.