• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

What type of warped mind thinks this stuff up?

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
I guess it's better to get your skull cracked than dying because your brain swelled and got compressed against your skull.

Now will Roy become a cyborg like the famous cyborg of AYBABTU (All your base are belong to us, for the uninitiated) :p

ludes98

Cyburbian
Wear a helmet? Now he can look like he is the human cannonball in the circus.

ilikefish0

Cyburbian
SkeLeton said:
I guess it's better to get your skull cracked than dying because your brain swelled and got compressed against your skull.

Now will Roy become a cyborg like the famous cyborg of AYBABTU (All your base are belong to us, for the uninitiated) :p
Roy actually kind of looks like Cats. Just needs the metal thing on his face.

What happen?
Someone set up us the bomb!

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
RichmondJake said:
My brother lost 1/2 his thumb when he was 1 and our great-aunt slammed a car door on his hand. When he was a teenager, his doctors wanted to tape his thumb to his chest to let the skin grow over it and form a more normal thumb, but he refused. Similar thing, one body part subs for another for awhile. At least Roy's is "hidden". Well, except for all the national publicity...