• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

What was I thinking, part II

Going to see Matrix II this weekend?

• Yes

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
Ok, who is going to Matrix II this weekend. Rob's sister already bought our tix for tomorrow night. sigh.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
I cant miss Carrie Ann Moss in tight black leather!

Repo Man

Cyburbian
I would like to watch Matrix 1 on DVD again before I go to see Reloaded. I tried to watch it on Monday and I fell asleep.

JNL

Cyburbian
Definitely! Have organised a group of 12 friends to go see it on Sunday. Watched the 1st one again on Wednesday.

nerudite

Cyburbian
I'm thinking about seeing it late on Sunday night... whatever the latest show is (no work Monday... yay!) But I don't know how tired I'll be after canoeing/hiking/hot springs in Jasper this weekend. :)

pete-rock

Cyburbian
I wanna see it this weekend, too...

But I probably ought to see the first one again on DVD before I go.

I saw the first one at the theater when it first came out, but I had the flu at the time (spreading germs). I was too spaced out from drugs to enjoy it, but when I saw it later I thought it was amazing.

prudence

Cyburbian
It will be available for viewing next week, right?!?

With all the hype, you'd think you'd have Friday - Sunday only to see it...oh, and by the end of summer I'll be able to buy it on DVD, right?!?