• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

What?

Nero

:{ Hey, I don't even know how I got here. What are you looking at? Leave me alone! No! you cannot build that! Go Away!

Well, now you know a little about me. I'm mister Happy! A planner (Community Development Director) with 13 years of helping people fulfill their dreams... ya rite...

I am happily married, my wife is from Venezuela... I have two Great Daughters.... my girls are why I do what I do!
A man who owned a hand-operated rotisserie was barbecuing a chicken when a beatnik walked by. "I don't want to bug you dude ... but your music has stopped and your monkey is on fire."
A man who owned a hand-operated rotisserie was barbecuing a chicken when a beatnik walked by. "I don't want to bug you dude ... but your music has stopped and your monkey is on fire."

nerudite

Cyburbian
You seem a little loony... so you'll probably fit in around here just fine. :)

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Welcome from another Great Lakes state (which should rightfully have possession of the UP).

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
Welcome! WHHEEEE (best high pitched whine) Seems you will fit in just fine-welcome to our vertual padded room :)

Jen

Cyburbian
Glad to have ya!

:: claps discordantly for the funny beatnik joke::

Welcome to the wiggy cat from the silk city!

Re: Glad to have ya!

Jen said:
:: claps discordantly for the funny beatnik joke::

Welcome to the wiggy cat from the silk city!
jen - shouldn't you be snapping your fingers?

Welcome to the clube!

Jen

Cyburbian
Downtown is down with the sass, those east coast types are groovy!

Suburb Repairman

moderator in moderation
Staff member
A liitle cynical, eh? You'll fit in perfect around here! Welcome to the gang from the Lone Star State!