• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, the built environment, planning adjacent topics, and anything else that comes to mind. No ads, no spam, and it's free. It's easy to join!

What's Your Guilty Pleasure?

Seabishop

Cyburbian
Chipotle, chipotle, chipotle. Now that they are just 2 miles away it's a challenge not to give them my whole paycheck every week in exchange for a big bag full of hundreds of burritos.

The One

Cyburbian
Well....

My guilty pleasure is posting on this forum:D

The other one is anything from Dairy Queen.:-x:p

illinoisplanner

Cyburbian
Playing games on Sporcle.com
Editing Wikipedia
Chicago food, esp. Portillo's and Lou Malnati's and some of the hole-in-the-wall places in the burbs
Also, Sonic, McDonald's, Taco Bell, and Arby's
Britney Spears, Michael Jackson, and 80s-era Madonna (coming from someone ordinarily obsessed with hard rock music)
PDAs with my girlfriend
Karaoke
Maps

CJC

Cyburbian
Playing games on Sporcle.com

No need to feel guilty about doing some sporcling!

My guilty pleasure is Jack in the Box tacos. I don't even understand why I like them, what with the slice of fake processed American cheeze, low-grade meat, and crispy shell absolutely dripping with grease, but there's nothing like them late at night.

kjel

Super Moderator
Staff member
No need to feel guilty about doing some sporcling!

My guilty pleasure is Jack in the Box tacos. I don't even understand why I like them, what with the slice of fake processed American cheeze, low-grade meat, and crispy shell absolutely dripping with grease, but there's nothing like them late at night.

With extra hot sauce too! I was a restaurant manager for 5 years and ate my fair share of them. Can't bet them at 2/$1.

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
- Taco Bell drive thru at 1 a.m.
- The movie "Roadhouse"
- Watching old Scooby Doo episodes...you know, with my son...he really loves those silly shows.
- Humming 'Feliz Navidad' out loud during the Christmas season