• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

What's your life rated?

biscuit

Cyburbian
What rating would you get from the Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA) if your life were a movie. Would you be a Disney movie G or full on NC-17 rated pron?

http://www.readingforresults.com/rating/quiz.htm

Me? Well, let's just say that the ticket taker wouldn't let you bring your kids over a visit.

Last edited:

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
My life is rated PG-13,
but with a suggestion of leanings toward NC-17.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
I don't know, but substitute a woman for me, and it'll probably be suitable for airing as a Lifetime Network movie of the week.

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
Duke Of Dystopia said:
you must be a Naughty Citizen! Report for your spanking! :-D
DINGO: ... must pay the penalty -- and here in Castle Anthrax, we
have but one punishment....
GIRLS: A spanking! A spanking!

Pacific*Sand

Just joining to this thing, but the classification depends on who i am with o:) but certainly enjoy my "R" moments.

donk

Cyburbian
I'm an "R"

By "brutal battles" I wonder if they mean arguing with rednecks over garages and "surplus farm dwelling severances" counts?

ludes98

Cyburbian
NC-17
So what if I like gambling while coked up and drinking like a fish? #@$&in' ratings! ;-)

nerudite

Cyburbian
Duke Of Dystopia said:
Lame, another damn 10 question test with no ability to discern anything.

OOH, if you get an X or an NC-17, you must be a Naughty Citizen! Report for your spanking! :-D
What if spankins are what gives the NC 17 in the first place... you are only making the situation worse. ;)

Michele Zone

BANNED
I would also like to note that I do not recall an X rating as one of the possibilities on the site....and I don't think the questions it asked would be relevant to such a rating. 8-!

biscuit

Cyburbian
nerudite said:
What if spankins are what gives the NC 17 in the first place... you are only making the situation worse. ;)
Oh no, better... muuuuch better. o:)

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Did anyone get a rating other than how they answered the last question? I tried changing that one with leaving all the others the same, and whatever the last answer was, that is the rating I got.

nerudite

Cyburbian
Cardinal said:
Did anyone get a rating other than how they answered the last question? I tried changing that one with leaving all the others the same, and whatever the last answer was, that is the rating I got.
I put my last answer as R, but I still got an NC 17. Go figure. *shrug*

SlaveToTheGrind

Cyburbian
Duke Of Dystopia said:
Report for your spanking! :-D
PlannerGirl....PlannerGirl....

PG-13 here. You know, with two kids under thirteen, hell, under three, what could I expect. Wish it was NC-17.

biscuit

Cyburbian
Solipsa said:
Don't fret, you're still a young pup just starting college. Speaking from experience, I can almost garantee that you'll have a solid R rating by the start or your junior year. ;-)

Duke Of Dystopia

Cyburbian
nerudite said:
Spankings are tame. I did manage to see an interesting use of a vacum cleaner, baby oil, pvc garden pipe, a latex envelope with a zipper, and 18" of garden hose a few weeks back! :d:

Talk about entertaining! :-D

chrisinmd

Cyburbian
Nc-17

I got NC-17. Must be the occasional dirty joke and my "wild" hippy college days. I don't smoke, gamble or get into fights.