What's your life rated?

nerudite

Cyburbian
Duke Of Dystopia said:
Lame, another damn 10 question test with no ability to discern anything.

OOH, if you get an X or an NC-17, you must be a Naughty Citizen! Report for your spanking! :-D
What if spankins are what gives the NC 17 in the first place... you are only making the situation worse. ;)

I would also like to note that I do not recall an X rating as one of the possibilities on the site....and I don't think the questions it asked would be relevant to such a rating. 8-!

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Did anyone get a rating other than how they answered the last question? I tried changing that one with leaving all the others the same, and whatever the last answer was, that is the rating I got.

nerudite

Cyburbian
Cardinal said:
Did anyone get a rating other than how they answered the last question? I tried changing that one with leaving all the others the same, and whatever the last answer was, that is the rating I got.
I put my last answer as R, but I still got an NC 17. Go figure. *shrug*

biscuit

Cyburbian
Solipsa said:
Don't fret, you're still a young pup just starting college. Speaking from experience, I can almost garantee that you'll have a solid R rating by the start or your junior year. ;-)

nerudite said:
What if spankins are what gives the NC 17 in the first place... you are only making the situation worse. ;)
Spankings are tame. I did manage to see an interesting use of a vacum cleaner, baby oil, pvc garden pipe, a latex envelope with a zipper, and 18" of garden hose a few weeks back! :d:

Talk about entertaining! :-D

Nc-17

I got NC-17. Must be the occasional dirty joke and my "wild" hippy college days. I don't smoke, gamble or get into fights.