• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

When did you hear from these schools?

I've applied to MCP/MUP masters' programs at Berkeley, GSD (Harvard) and Berkeley and a few others. Would anyone who applied to any of the three in previous years be willing to share when heard from the respective admissions offices? Late March? Mid March? Not until April? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Sorry.. I meant Berkeley GSD and MIT

Sorry.. I meant to say that I applied to GSD, Berkeley and MIT.

annie

Alfie said:
Sorry.. I meant to say that I applied to GSD, Berkeley and MIT.
I just got stuff from Cornell...even though they told me last week that they'd lost my GRE scores! I'd imagine that most schools aren't far behind.

Didn't apply to those three schools due to the fact that a planning degree does not guarantee a salary raise high enough to justify the expense of living in Boston or Berkeley!