• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Where in the world is Ann Coulter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Oh no! Ann Coulter passed out from starvation again! When she woke up, she found herself in a strange city. She's frightened and scared ... and conservative and blonde. Where is she? Help Ann rejoin her conservative pundit friends back in the safe confines of McLean, Virginia.

Bucky alum

The Pedrestrian Mall and the mountains rising quickly in the background. I like State Street in Madison, WI and I wish the redesign of it was a mix between the current state street and the pedestrian mall in Boulder. Although the Boulder mall is too yuppie and commercialized for my tastes!

BKM

Cyburbian
I'm surprised Ann is not surrounded by a chanting mob of angry Green Party guerilla fighters. Please, please move her to safer confines, Dan-for her own safety. ")

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Charlottesville, VA also has a great pedestrian mall in the old downtown (not to mention T. Jefferson's gardens and the UV campus). How many other very successful ped malls are there?

gkmo62u

Cyburbian
Michael...

Don't try to hijack this thread. This thread is about Ann. A brilliant conservative minds fighting the ultra liberal left wing media complex.

Sure, she could use a cheeseburger and shake....

El Feo

Cyburbian
gkmo62u said:
Michael...

Don't try to hijack this thread. This thread is about Ann. A brilliant conservative minds fighting the ultra liberal left wing media complex.

Sure, she could use a cheeseburger and shake....
Hey, gkmo62u - are you really George?

gkmo62u

Cyburbian
Yes I am.

PG--Fine. To clarify: I wasn't attacking liberal left wingers this time. Only the ultra left wing liberal MEDIA.

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
Fair enough-they are annoying as all hell.

*notes she needs more soda this am and hushes till she is safely awake enough to function*

El Feo

Cyburbian
gkmo62u said:
Yes I am.

PG--Fine. To clarify: I wasn't attacking liberal left wingers this time. Only the ultra left wing liberal MEDIA.
Howdy from Eric and Kristin, and "hey" to the rest of the fam!

PlannerGirl, it's okay - some of my best friends are liberal left wingers... ;)

el Guapo

Capitalist
On the same theme...

...I posted a similar contest for these extremist right-wingers so they can leave the Ann thread alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.