• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Where in the World is bturk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerudite

Cyburbian
Where in the world is bturk?

Okay... new game. The guess the cities are hard (at least IMHO), so I thought I'd try an easier game for those that need a little less challenge...

All you have to do is guess the bturk's location in this photo... country is good enough. No, this is not in the U.S. (despite bturk's Hawaiian shirt).

Good luck!

Attachments

nerudite

Cyburbian
None of the above so far. And if that looks like Kansas, boy do they need to do a little more tourism PR!

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
You thought this would be easier than guess the city? My lord - he could be anywhere! Well, anywhere with palm trees...

I'll say Fiji

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
Nahh look at the desert like formations behind that water

im saying the lower nile or the suez

nerudite

Cyburbian
PlannerGirl said:
Suez Canal?
Awesome guess! I said the the country is close enough... and the Suez Canal *is* also in Egypt. So you will be our lucky winner!

The actual location is Birket Siwa in the Siwa Oasis. I came across this photo when I was organizing some old vacation pictures. It matched the hawaiian shirt so well ;)

Your prize is a picture of bturk standing in the location of your choice. I can just about put him anywhere now that I have photoshop down.

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
Lol what is it with me and canals!

Ok ill get with you on a location

no water this time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.